We have designed “Curbside Signing” to be as easy as curbside pickup from your favorite restaurant while eliminating physical contact and shared spaces.
How does it work?
- Clients will be directed to a designated parking space in the ELET parking lot.
- Clients will remain in their vehicles with windows up.
- An attorney, while standing outside your vehicle, will communicate with you by telephone during the appointment and guide you through the process.
- Three staff members will accompany the attorney outside your vehicle during the appointment to meet legal requirements when executing estate planning documents.
- The signing attorney will instruct you on what documents you are signing and will help you direct one of the staff members, who is referred to as the proxy in this circumstance, to sign the documents on your behalf.
- Once all documents are signed and witnessed, ELET will prepare and provide you with your final documents.